Pre Settlement Funding On Jones Act Lawsuit Settlements
A number of different causes can be at the root of a boating accident. Weather and water conditions can definitely play a role as can the experience (or lack thereof) of the person operating the vessel. Unfortunately, the biggest cause of boating accidents is alcohol. Alcohol was in the top six contributing factors for accidents and the primary contributing factor in boating fatalities in 2012.
Causes of Boating Accidents
There are many ways you can help reduce the likelihood of boating accidents and reduce the severity of the injuries that occur during one. Some of the steps you can take include:
- Making sure the boat operator has sufficient training for the size and type of vessel as well as the current water and weather conditions.
- Being careful not to overtax the boat. Every boat is made with a maximum capacity and speed. These limits should be respected.
- Always wearing your personal flotation device. Every passenger in the boat, no matter how well they swim, should wear one at all times while on the water.
- Having a designated boat operator. Just as with land vehicles, boats should not be operated while under the influence.
Lawsuit Funding On Jones Act Lawsuit Settlements
No matter how careful you are, you still may be involved in a boating accident. If you are, we would like to help. At Pravati Capital, we want to be your strategic partner from start to finish as you recover the losses you’ve suffered after an accident. We’ve developed a vast network of attorneys who are qualified and experienced in fighting for the rights of victims. We’ll help you find an attorney best suited to helping you recover the damages you’ve suffered, but more than that, we can help you get financing before your case is settled so that you can meet your various financial obligations even before you’ve won a settlement. Contact us today and gain the many strategic advantages we offer.
Pravati, giving clients the help they need for their jones act lawsuit settlements.
Pre Settlement Funding On Your Boating Accident
Boating Accident Parameters For Financing
- Collision with another vessel
- Collision with a fixed, sometimes submerged, object
- Collision with a floating object (e.g., log, swimmer)
- Mishaps involving a skier or person on a towable object
- Mishaps involving a person falling overboard
- Grounding, sinking, flooding or swamping
- Fire or explosion
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
If you experienced a Boating Accident, contact Pravati Legal Funding today.