Pre Settlement Financing For Slip And Fall Compensation
Slip and falls are accidents, but often, they are caused by the negligence of an individual or company. You’d be surprised at the number of factors that can drive an accident like this.
It takes only a small amount of time for a hazardous environment to develop within a public building or office space. Regardless, companies with publicly accessible buildings have an obligation to keep the environment safe. Not only are they expected to respond quickly to potential threats, they are expected to take a proactive stance and prevent situations from getting out of control and becoming hazardous in the first place.
What to Do After a Slip and Fall
There are many things you can do to protect your legal rights after a slip and fall in a public building:
- Report the incident officially with the business owner or qualified employee.
- Put the details in writing.
- Write down the names of any witnesses, including employees and non-employees.
- Take a picture of the area. Pay careful attention to those things that might have factored into the fall but also get some broad shots that paint the full picture of the area.
- Seek medical attention immediately after the incident. If necessary, call an ambulance rather than risk worsening the injury.
- Save the articles of clothing and shoes worn in the incident.
Does Your Slip And Fall Compensation Need Lawsuit Funding
One of the most important things to do after a slip and fall is to contact Pravati Capital. We have a network of attorneys with experience helping victims recover their losses after accidents such as these. Do not speak to any insurance professionals without first consulting an attorney. The goal of the property insurance company is to minimize damages and losses, not to make sure you get the payment you deserve. Pravati Capital may also be able to secure financing for your case so that you can pay your medical treatment bills even before a settlement is reached.
Do You Need Pre Settlement Funding For Your Slip and Fall Compensation?
Slip and Fall Parameters For Financing
- Poor lighting
- Wet floors
- Flooring in disrepair
- Obstacles and debris
- Poor floor planning
- Inconsistent floor materials
If you were injured in a Slip & Fall accident, contact Pravati Legal Funding today.